Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Normally when I think of writing a review I find it bothersome or know that the company might not like what I have to say but I feel this must be said in this manner.
From the very first contact to the finish of installation my concerns were addressed in a manner that made me feel comepletely at ease. There were no high pressure sales people as with many other companies. I was informed of what units were available and the prices no addons or suprises came as with so many others. The workers came and measured and explained what would and would not work, they answered all of my questions honestly and accurately and were very respectful and polite,(always a plus in my book). The next day the crew was here to install not one but two stair lifts so that I would have access to the entire home
NO other company that I had give estimates and had come in for measurements could come anywhere near the price and quality of the StairLiftNOW Team, They have given back to me the ability to function in my home.
All of this and no pressure to boot, no upcharges or extras !!!
I know who I will call and reccomend to anyone who need their services, the others just cant compete and I shopped quite a bit before a decision was made.
Gary R Musson Sr. Plainfield, IL
P.S. I would have written this review sooner but in all fairness I wanted to live with the stairlifts for awhile before giving my opinion and all have held true!
Thank You Again

No comments:

Post a Comment