Thursday, August 22, 2013

Stair Lift in Chicago - Another Happy Customer

I received a stair lift from RampNOW and am so satisfied with the unit and the service that I just had to write a review. My wife has stage 4 cancer and we really were in need of one but our funds are very short as we're both older and not working now. They have a program where they help out cancer patients and I inquired about that. It took a matter of minutes before I got a response form them. They said they could help us out. I called and spoke to Carlos, the manager, and he gave me all the info I needed and told me what he needed from me. In a matter of 3 days, his installation crew was at my house installing the lift. His team was very professional and qualified. They had the unit in and working in just over an hour. They explained everything I need to know about operating it and demonstrated it for me. When they were done, they left the house exactly the way they found it. Clean and neat. They were informative and very friendly. I felt at ease and confident with them at once. I can't begin to tell what a difference this made for us. My wife can now get up and down the stairs with ease and being older myself, I'm not hurting my back anymore trying to help her on the stairs. Nor does she worry about anymore about taking a fall. And that's quite a confidence builder for her. The charges were very fair and minimal for the work that was done. And they completely back up they're equipment and work. I highly recommend RampNOW for any and all of your needs. . If you are in need of these services, go no further. You have found the right place. Thank you RampNOW.
Bob Mendel Chicago, IL

No comments:

Post a Comment